Every beautiful item starts with its intention.
Algae Studio creates individually handcrafted items in a small studio in the north of Scotland. Each piece of jewellery is unique and created with the intention to bring its wearer joy.
So that this joy does not come at the cost of someone else or the environment
- precious metals used by Algae are recycled, certified and
- stones and pearls are hand-picked certified items or
reclaimed from vintage jewellery
- our fabric jewellery pouches are made from natural, certified Fairtrade cotton
- Our eco mailer boxes are made from 90% recycled content and printed with water-based ink
- we seek to eliminate plastics in our supply chain
- treatments such as acids, which can be harmful to wildlife and environment, are wherever possible replaced with natural, biodegradable treatments
Algae’s current collection, that continually changes following the availability of materials, can be found in the shop. Thank you for supporting a business that cares.